Efetivo UI Developer
Descrição do Trabalho:
Junior UI Developer
McFadyen Solutions has completed more than 300 large-scale IT implementations for a prestigious client list, including dozens of the Fortune 500. Our proficiencies include eCommerce, web content management, online relationship management (B2C, B2B, B2E), and ERP integration. Our unique approach of focusing on select software partnerships allows McFadyen’s consultants to immerse themselves in specific technologies, thus providing the deep expertise that can propel business forward
McFadyen Solutions is headquartered in Vienna Virginia, with offices in Dallas Texas and Florianopolis Brazil. We have offshore Development Centers located in Trivandrum, Bangalore, and Cochin India.
Are you an innovative person who can accelerate the growth of our nationally acclaimed project? Do you have a passion for technology and a flexible, creative approach to problem solving? Are you self-directed, confident, and able to work without requiring a great deal of structure or supervision? Are you highly self-motivated and having head full of ideas? If you answered yes to these questions, we want to talk to you.
We are looking for creative and dependable self-motivated professionals to join our team as a Junior UI Developer.
• Create reusable and clean UI pattern framework that Application Developers can plug and play
• Handle customer expectations on challenging projects
• Adhere to code standards and ensure consistency
• Quickly convert wireframes into HTML front-end with optimal quality
• Team with our Application Developers to bridge the client side with server side code
• Deliver consistency of the user interfaces across multiple platforms
• Provide production support for all implemented changes
• Work in a small, fast-paced, team-oriented environment
• Liaise closely with onsite counterparts in order to continue to drive product forward
• Proven experience in UI development and integration for web and mobile applications with at least 1 delivered project
• Applied experience of UI development principles
• Generate clean, semantic HTML and CSS
• Know the Responsive web and have a little bit of knowledge about current UX trends.
• Have practical exposure on frameworks and APIs such as jQuery, Backbone, Handlebar, AngularJS, LESS, and Bootstrap
• Ensure cross-browser and cross-device compatibility
• Believe take actions so that disabled and visually challenged users have a right to use the web as easily as everyone else
• Exposure on e-commerce platforms is preferred and strong experience in agile methodology is a plus
ADVANCED ENGLISH SKILLS AND AVAILABILITY TO MOVE TO FLORIANOPOLIS/SC IS MANDATORY
Aplicar-se diretamente em: http://smrtr.io/qoXbBg